Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Quiet Saturday

**Not watching an old movie.... at least not at the moment**

I bought myself a new camera strap today at work


to replace the old one.


...that I bought when I first started with the company. It's disintegrating so I treated myself to nice new squishy one that will keep the camera out of my way when not in use.




Tried a different way of shooting the earrings. Have seen a lot of shots similar to his and it's a fantastic idea so I got out my decorative rice bowl that I bought in Las Vegas many years ago. I think maybe some nice delicate tea cups would be good too. Will have to keep an eye out at the thrift store.

This has a better view of the bowl and spoon.


Finished this one the other night. Just need a clasp.

I like the big disc beads I found.




No comments:

Post a Comment