Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mini Update

Yes, it's been over a week, but I just haven't had time to write anything. So hopefully next week I will have time to sit down and get caught up. The jacket is 98% done - just have to learn how to do that darn button hole and sew on the buttons and it's done. The skirt is just barely started, I might be able to squeeze in a little work on it before I leave for Indianapolis in a few hours. I bought a mini and a regular sized straw hats so those will eventually get did :) .Still waiting on my mini top hat to arrive (from Hong Kong), hopefully it will arrive by next week so I can get it started and finished. I'm taking my knitting with me this weekend and I hope to gt some good progress done on the shawlette.
This weekend..... I'm going to Indianapolis for the Women's Flat Track Derby Association's North Central Region Playoffs. My team is the #10 seed and we hope to end the weekend in a higher position.

No comments:

Post a Comment