Monday, August 10, 2009

Zoo-pendous!


Thanks to the ladies who took this class today. I thought I would only run over the time by a little bit, so thanks for your patience. This was a fun page to create. It was my first time making pockets for pictures. Not as much Stickles as the last class but we did get to play with lots of ribbon and different picture sizes for scrapbooking. I like to show new and/or different ways to use your photos. Think of different ways to see your pictures. Try squares. Try panaramics. Pick one area of yur picture and fcus on that: a close up a face or hand, a patern like an animals fur or skin texture. Take pictures of details in addition to the whole picture. Try a 2x2 6-up picture size that focuses on the details. See what you can do with 2x2s and 3x3s either cute seperately or grouped together. Try 6x8s and 4x12s. Use a photo as you would a peice of patterned paper on your page. Experiment and tell me about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment