Thursday, August 6, 2009

Patriotic Pages




These were my first class pages. The bottom layout I also used on a 9x9 Halloweeny layout,I just converted it to a larger scale for the 12x12. I also did not use any journaling on these pages. Sometimes i feel that the page doesn't need anything, that the photos should tell the story. This is the page that made me fall in love with stickles. When creating the page, I wanted fireworks on it but the fireworks QuickKutz was sold out and I didn't see the really cool fireworks stamp n this one large collection of clear stamps so i had to set about making my own. I used a star outline stamp, pop-dotteda star frmt he QuickKutz Star Icon diecut in the center of the stamped star, put a sparkly gem in the middle of the popped star and then surounded it all with stickles to give the illusion of an outward explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment