Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Notes From My Purse

**Watching "Let's Dance" with Fred Astaire**

I write tons of notes for myself. They either end up in my purse or my pocket. While cleaning out my last purse (recently changed to a new one) I cam across some old notes about stuff I obviously thought as important. So, here they are for a) your enjoyment and b) o I have them saved somewhere and can throw the scraps of paper away.

"Wish List"
Not a Christmas wish list, just a list of things to keep an eye out for a good deal on. Of course if someone wants to buy one or all of them for me I'm not going to complain. (List is in no particular order)
  1. Fry Daddy (a small one for making fried dill pickles)
  2. Ice Cream Maker
  3. Mini Cupcake Pan
  4. Stand Mixer
  5. Food Processor
Then I found a recipe:

"Orgasmatini" (Sounds good!)
Vanilla Vodka
Bailey's Godiva Chocolate Liquer
Mahauu Rum
Espresso Rum
Coconut Milk

Another Recipe:

"Paula Deen's House Seasoning"
4 parts salt
1 part black pepper
1 part garlic powder


Some web sites:

www.costumediscounters.com
$6.99 for a black buccaneer mini pirate hat.

www.anytimecostumes.com
$11.99 - mini top hats
$5.99 - colonial tricorn hat in permalux


www.pizazzbeads.com
good prices on findings though they seem to sell by the piece and not per package. And they have a lot of steampunk stuff - this may be where I get a second watch piece to finish those earrings from a couple posts ago.

www.auctionzip.com
Given to me by a lady at an antique store. Find auctions in you area and I think you can search by types of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment